7.23.2009

"I GOT MY COUPON"


So Logan is obsessed with Transformers, totally loves it! He has the bed set, a big poster in his room, the big action figures, little action figures, and HIS COUPON! My mom gave him a coupon one day for $5 off a costume for Halloween, 20% of birthday stuff and a color picture of a transformer. He colored the picture and was in heaven. Carrying it around with him everywhere, to the grocery store, the babysitters, grandparents, cousins, everywhere. You would think it was the coolest toy in the planet, nope just a piece of paper. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?! He thinks his coupon is for $5000, its pretty cute. Needless to say his 5th b-day party will be transformers so come in your very best, if your a guy and then if your a girl you get to be a mermaid cause that's what Janae is wanting and they are having their birthday party together since they are 2 days apart. Very excited for Ariel to meet Megatron!! :o)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thats is soooo funny. I miss them soooo much! So is jaae totally pottu trianed? Thats crazy! I wish I was down there cause I miss all of you guys like crazy! Love You Sista!

Cj-Sg said...

I feel like this could be my future...