7.07.2009

BLUE EYES

I am sitting here trying to find a place to stay in San Diego tomorrow (why we do everything on short notice, no one knows) so Janae is talking, talking, talking, talking my ear off and wants my undivided attention, wants to crawl all over me, and its very distracting! So she wants me to watch her do something and says the following

"Mom, look at me"...."Mom, look at me"...."Mom, look at my eyes"...."Look at my blue eyes mom"...."Mom I said look at me"...."Mom...1...2...YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME!"

She is very proud of that she has blue eyes like me :)

Now she has currently sang You Are My Sunshine 7 times, oh she is my little character!!

Now she is bawling cause Adam started singing that song and she wanted to sing it - oh the joys of a daughter just like me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time someone gives you a taste of your own medicine!! If she's like you I think you'll have a whole new perspective on mom and dad...good luck with my little niece!! Love ya

Shannon said...

silly nae nae! why you leaving and what ya gonna do?