7.23.2009

POTTY INTRUDER


This morning I made the kids breakfast, they were sitting there eating it and I was cleaning it up when the bathroom door downstairs shut. I turn and looked at it and was like what the heck, the dog is in a stiff position just looking at the door. I was thinking uh our doors don't just shut by themself that was weird. Then like 4 seconds later I hear the toilet seat go up, now my heartbeat is skyrocketing cause someone has broken into my house to use the bathroom. Quickly I was like maybe it Adam, then I was like no he would have said something to me. What should I do grab a knife, call Adam, make a run for the front door, say hello, scream, just wait and see if they kill me....then I hear them peeing...now the inside of my body is totally freaking out right about now. But I'm froze, then I turn to the kitchen table and realize Janae is gone....to the bathroom. So she is the potty intruder! I felt pretty dumb for jumping so fast to those thoughts, but who knows someone could have broken into my house to use my bathroom HEHEHE


Then I google a picture of a toilet and this comes up, could you image trying to go to the bathroom with that looking right at ya

2 comments:

The Brosemann Clan said...

thats hilarious- the pics that is.

Carlie said...

So the other day, Coltin told me, " Mom, Someday, I want Logan and Janae to come and play again."I told him I would talk to you about it. Im thinking when it cools down and either after school one day or on a saturday then we could all go to the park again. what do you think?