4.18.2009

See I do so good for while then I decide ah I can slack off...its been one of those weeks. Yesterday I did nothing, well the kids got breakfast, lunch and dinner and I cleaned up after them so I guess thats something.

We got our new puppy on Tuesday and wow is it more work then I thought it was going to be, lots of peeing and pooping, but she is getting better. She is so sweet but I can see the min pin trying to come out she is going to be a little spit fire. Janae LOVES her to death but doesn't know her boundaries so I have a feeling that Ginger isn't going to like her to much, she runs whenever she sees Janae. (I don't know if I have posted any of this) I am overly tired last night I couldn't fall asleep til 4:15...stupid energy pills!! Then I got up with Janae at 6:45, took a little nap on the couch but with Janae jumping on me and her and Logan fighting it wasn't the best nap. Ahhhh!! I am going to go crash PEACE

1 comments:

Beluga said...

WHERE are the pictures!!??