4.12.2009

BIRTHDAY EASTER/WEEKEND

Happy Easter to ya! Today is one of my many birthday celebrations for the week. Don't you love how your birthday is all week? Well if yours isn't I highly suggest you make it that way, cause its the only way to go. So we started it off by Adam taking Friday off and I had him build me a pavers deck in our backyard which took from 11am to 6:30, it was super fun. The kids jumped on the trampoline the whole day and played in dirt. Good times, then we had Barros for dinner (one of my ultimate favorites) and then watched a movie (I fell asleep). Saturday I got my hair done, my friend also curled my extensions and put them in, my sister took me out to lunch to Pita Jungle (another AMAZING place, kind of hippy, sooo good), I went out with my friend and got a shirt for going out with Adam, for dinner we drove 55 minutes to get to a place called Popo's (again AWESOME!!) and I was boring so we just went home and watched a movie (I fell asleep again). This morning we went to church, the easter bunny came for the first time, it was so fun to see the joy in their eyes! Tried to finish the movie from last night, fell asleep again :) woke up and now I am having all my family over for birthday/easter dinner. So if you want to hang out sometime we have a really good deal on bowling passes, and would love to go with whoever wants to go!!!! Its super cheap! So let me know :)

I will post some pictures later

2 comments:

Beluga said...

gutter ball gutter ball you done got a gutter ball (booty shake)
man - I wanna go! only 4 more years to go and maybe we can move home!!!

HAPPY EASTER AND EARLY B-DAY!!

Shannon said...

thought about you! Thanks for calling me. It was a great weekend with the kid!