3.04.2009

I Love to LAUGH HAHAHAHA!!!

I went to Hobby Lobby with my sister and on our way out Logan asked if he could have everything that was in the checkout line, but I said no until he asked for silly string. I was like GENIUS Adam is waiting for us at my mom's so we will give daddy a little surprise! So after we got there I told Adam me and Logan had a surprise outside for him and he had to close his eyes so he comes outside and I said "Go Logan!" and we let him have it, yeah I was cracking up laughing but he didn't think it was too funny at all. As you can see from his super happy face :o) It totally made my day LOVE YA BABE!!


2 comments:

Beluga said...

kick him in the shin - he needs a sense of humor -HELLO! Hilarious!

hehehehe

The Brosemann Clan said...

haha that is sooooo funny. dont youjust love hobby lobby? i scare the you know what out of bo all the time now and before he realizes it's me he makes a fist geting ready to throw punches. he doesnt like me doing it, but i still do. hehe. way to go on the silly string, maybe i;ll have to go buy some and let the boys do it to bo when he gets home. what a great idea. glad you guys had fun with it.
Hey, thanks again for calling/texting me to go to the park. it was so much fun. and Coltin couldnt stop talking about logan on the way to school. we'll have to double some time SOON! That would be a blast! I know Bo and Adam haven't seen eachother in YEARS!!!! So, ya. I'll email you the pic I took of the kids (a little later, k-?) cya
ps the word verification I have to type is foodbanc- i thought that was funny.