3.24.2009

5 TOPPINGS OF PEPPERONI


(the picture doesn't even do it justice of how much there was)
Yeah you heard it right, Adam and I went to Barros the other night and he said to the kid at the register you know how your mega meat has 5 toppings of meat, well can I get 5 toppings of pepperoni instead? The guy was like are you serious? He was like yep that would be sooo good. The kid said you know that will probably kill you and we are not responsible if you have a heart attack in the booth :) But so we got half veggie and half 5 layer pepperoni and the guy said he would leave a line between the two so there wouldn't be a puddle of grease in the middle.

......

We got the pizza, Adam ate it and LOVED it! He was like wow it's so good. And he showed me a bite and the pepperoni was thicker than the bread. That is definitely a once in a lifetime thing I guess he can check it off his list. I personally don't know how he did it and I am seriously curious to see how many grams of fat there was in it and how many calories he ate

6 comments:

Shannon said...

licious!

The Curiel's said...

Wow, that's sick. ;)

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

umm yuck! He is crazy but hey thats Adam for ya. I bet he had like 10,000 calories!

Stephen, Rachel, Q, & Cam said...

Like I saids before! EWWWWWW!!!!

The Brosemann Clan said...

soooooo gross. hey we should double sometime, soon

Beluga said...

blech.