3.27.2009

B-Ball SUNS vs JAZZ

Before Stephen leaves for bootcamp I thought it would be a great idea for the two BFF's to have a last HOORAH! So I bought some tickets online and planned it with Adam and Rachel to surprise Stephen. I don't have patience worth beans and Adam wasn't going to take pictures at the game cause he said that's dumb so we decided to tell Stephen so I could take a couple of pictures. Adam handed him the printed off ticket and he was like what's this? Then he was so excited when he realized what it was.




They said it was they best game they have ever seen, if you walked it on tv Wednesday night you know what they were talking about. It was a really close game and it came down to like the last 5 seconds. I definitely got some brownie points for thinking of that idea :o)

2 comments:

Beluga said...

Adam looks good in red.

Take a picture Adam don't be dorky. Taking pictures is not gay, not taking pictures is gay.


hehe

Carlie said...

how fun. You definately get brownie points for that.
omg, I am soooo bad. I totally forgot about the pici took of the kids at the paark. I just charged my camera and saw the pics on there. I'll send it to you today.