3.04.2009

So Lonely, I'm so lonely....

That song is stuck in my head. I am not really I got to hangout with some girls from high school that I haven't hung out with since high school and I have been graced with their presence 3 times in a month! lol, it's crazy how much our lives have changed since 9th grade. I have pictures, but my camera is in my car and I don't want to walk out there right at this moment. But besides that I don't have anything to blog about, I'm just chillin out my moms house this week getting ready for Ashley's bridal shower. I am so glad I have so many people on my side and his side that are helping with it cause ya know I get stressed out. :) Anywho there is a pile of paperwork staring at me that I need to go through so off I go. I will really try to post the pics of the girls later today. Tata

0 comments: