2.05.2009

WHY DO DAYS NEVER GO AS PLANNED?

So I was all pumped this morning because I was going to do my list of things to do that I have everyday...but today was different I could feel it. So here is what was planned. I got up at 8, cause that's when my kids did. That was the first sign that my day was headed toward disaster....We got breakfast down, then as usual it takes me like an hour and a half to get myself ready and the kids. FOR WHAT?!?! To impress myself or my kids, cause they really don't care! Washed the dishes and wrote my Thursdays TO DO LIST and here it is

1. Download all of Trevor's and Becky's pictures for the reception
2. Crop and edit the pictures
3. Make their slideshow (yes I do it all ladies)
4. Go through the stack of random papers and organize (this is on my list every day)
5. Oil change
6. Dinner - still don't know what I'm making
7. Run 4.5 miles/ push ups and squats ---- hopefully I will do that tonight
8. Park with kids
9. Read books with kids
10. Shower
11. Clean my room after I destroyed it trying to figure out what I was going to wear today...that's a daily thing as well


And here is how my day has gone so far
-Currently don't know where trevors pictures are cause I unloaded my car yesterday and threw it all in my room
-Went to the park and took 150 pictures
-Made lunch...a healthy one too (KUDDOS TO ME!)
-Read some books
-BLOGGED
-BLOG STALKED
-CHANGED MY BLOG
-UPDATED MY BLOG
-UPDATED MY PROFILE
-Baked some of my cookies I froze
-Ate too many
-Water color painted with Logan (fridge is full of stick figures)
-Went upstairs to get my list of to do's and read it and realized I did nothing practically
-Got on facebook for a second
-Talked to my mom about how I updated my blog
-Updating blog AGAIN about how I have done nothing on my to do list...and that is where I currently sit

HAHAHA I suck, I have a whole baby chicken sitting on my counter that I am supposed to cook for dinner, but I have never gutted one before and I'm not ready to yet. So I think I am going to get on the computer upstairs and download pictures while I clean my room all before Adam gets home in 15 minutes....PEACE OUT!!!! Enjoy the lots of pictures I uploaded below since I wasted my whole day doing that :) LOVES

4 comments:

The Ellsworth's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ellsworth's said...

Oh crap, I mixed up the names... I meant Kirt and Lindsey! Becky is the new addition to the Johnson family! I'm such a goof... I blame it on being so late!

Carlie said...

those are my days every single day. hey, i just got your comment on the dinner party. yeah. I am soooo excited. woohoo. That would really help me out a tun. Can't wait. see you then.

Anonymous said...

Holy Sheena you kill me. If I stayed at home I would probably have the same sort of day every day. Anyways I am going to try to do better on my blog even though the only people that really look at it are my family, but thats ok. My dad gets way excited when I do update it so I guess its totally worth it. I never blog so I am just getting use to it. Anyways I was just checking yours out it is cute. Like I said I am going to try to do better at updating it. You should look at my new pictures of Colton he is so dang cute!!! We should plan a play date one of these days. It would probably have to be on a weekend though because I work Mon-Friday. Let me know.... Talk with you soon lady. CHER