2.13.2009

Workout/Dance/Oh No I Didn't Just Do That Class

On Wednesday my girlfriend asked me if I wanted to come to her gym and do a hip-hop class. I thought it would be really fun so I drove to Chandler and we are walking into the class and I see the girls rolling their hips and doing body rolls and all sorts of exotic things. And I was like what in the world is this, I thought it was hip-hop and she was like oh I guess its STRIPTEASE...WHAT?!?!

At first I just kept laughing but then I let my guard down and moved it like I didn't know I could :) It was fun and I learned a routine that I went home and showed my honey. Hehe So if you want to surprise your man with a little sexy dance you know who to call! I've got to admit its pretty HOT and come to find out it is a good workout cause I was sore in a lot of places I have never worked out....Now I have an itch for a pole dancing class! LOL

4 comments:

Carlie said...

oh my goodness. that is so funny. I would love to do a striptease class. and a poledancing class. I went to one before, but i couldnt do it cuz i was 8 1/2 months prego. But it looked like so much fun. I know of several people who have poles so Im sure we could hire someone and have a party out of it. let me know if youre interested.

Angee said...

You are so hilarious! I wish I could've have gone and done it with you! Next time you go, you have to let me know! The pole dancing would be a blast too! :)

The Coolest Curiels said...

Lol! You are so awesome Sheena! A wonderful woman with tons of talents! BTW Happy Anniversary

Beluga said...

"itch"and "pole dancing" should never be in the same sentence. heheheheheehe.

We should start our OWN pole dancing class!

I dont even know what I am saying...