2.05.2009

And I LOVE THE GROWING JOHNSON FAMILY!!!

In the past 6 months, starting this April, I will have gained my first and only brother in law (so thankfully he is super cool) and a sister in law. Here we are...all my sisters and me! Celebrating my grandpa's, adam's, Logan's and Janae's birthday's...One busy week and a half with all of them


I have the best looking, best kickin 90 year old grandpa there is!! :-) And he is available ladies! haha
AREN'T THEY SOOO CUTE!!! Yes I think my brothers are so cute and I do pinch their cheeks like a 80 year old grandma would do.
Yes they just might kill me for putting this picture up, but I couldn't resist!

SUPER CUTE!!
KISSES for "GATE PAPA"!!!

1 comments:

Beluga said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICS MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE~
Now go to my blog and watch Raul and prepare to crack up. I caught it on VIDEO!!