2.05.2009

I LOVE THE CURIELS!!

I couldn't ask to have married into a more wonderful family!! I have wonderful sister in laws (and my sister-in-laws sister) that are my best friends! I guess my brother-in-laws aren't half bad either. It was so much fun to see everyone for Christmas and talk for hours every night. HERE'S MY SHOUT OUT!!


Adam's Dad, Raul and his wife Mary Cruz and lots of kids and grandkids...great looking FAMILIA I would say if I spoke spanish :)

The girls, Crystal, Jessica, Jill, Mary, Kelly, Brenda, Aubrey (Kelly's sister), Me, Karina, Alondra and Janae

Sheena, Jill, Kelly (sorry you got cut out I need a good one of all us girls, Crystal, April, Adam's Mom (Tricia)

Jessica, Sheena, Jenny and Crystal

THE HUSBANDS!! (Minus Aaron and Steve) We have Daniel, Adam, Mitch, Raul Jr and Kevin

Candace, Sheena and Jenny (Jenny had to leave so this is the only picture I got of her and me)

0 comments: