1.26.2009

What A Weekend!!!

So I came back...even though I didn't really want to :) I missed my kids a ton but it was sooo much fun being with Adam. If you can believe it the first morning there we slept until 11/11:30ish. I would wake up and it would still be dark in the room (THANK GOODNESS FOR BLACK OUT CURTAINS, I NEED SOME!) then was like eh it's still dark good night. I didn't sleep good at all though because at my house I have my ceiling fan on high and then a floor fan on high and wrapped up in my warm blankets. But at the resort I had an itchy, thin, very uncomfortable blanket and I set the temperature to 65 and there was no ceiling fan, but Adam held me and kept me warm. Also, last time we stayed here with the kids they got to take advantage of the 2 person jacuzzi tub in the room, but this time it was all about Adam and I!!!

Kelly, I will post some more pictures from the past, but seriously I don't show them to anyone, I normally delete them or throw them away cause I was seriously UGLY!
But only because I love you!

1 comments:

Beluga said...

hehe just for me!