1.23.2009

5 YEARS!!

Today is our 5 year anniversary...can you believe it?!?! Its been 60 months, 260 weeks, 1,824 days, 43,776 hours, 2,626,560 minutes and 157,593,600 seconds that we have been married.

So this is what I have planned, when he gets off there is going to be his clothes sitting on the car for him to get ready into a nice outfit and also a blindfold where he will have to blindfold himself so he can't see me. Then I am taking him to Fogo E Brasa (thank you to Emilie for introducing us to that place, its all I can think about!!) Then blindfolded again and off to the improv for some comedy then blindfolded again and to a resort for the weekend but I am going to have the room set up with candles and rose pedals, a jacuzzi bubble bath, sparkling cider and all the trimmings. Then Saturday we are going to a something called the Mystery Mansion, where you eat dinner and figure out a mystery. So its going to be lots of fun, I am so excited!! Its always nice to spend quality time together and after 5 years I think we deserve it

I love you baby!!! Thanks for everything that we have been through its been fun I can't wait til for our next 5 years and making all of those memories!

5 months of being married and a baby on the way

11 months of marriage, a baby and a FAT SELF!! (I know I don't even look human, but I just had a baby and gain 65lbs) But luckily Adam said with me cause now I am the HOTTEST I have ever been lol

Married 1 yr 6 months and our first vacation


Halloween 2005, married 1yr 9months

Married 2yrs 10 months, 2 babies...and I definitely look better that time around after my baby!! Thank you Janae

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sheena,
It sounds like so much fun. You'll have to tell me how it goes. Have a great weekend!!!

Colette Goodman said...

Congrats on 5 years! Doesn't it go by so fast. Have fun this weekend. It sounds awesome.

PoppyCreations said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend together!

Carlie said...

wow. Happy Anniversary. sounds like a great weekend. Hope you guys have fun. take lots of pics and spare us the "intimate" details but share the rest please.

Beluga said...

More pics from the past - I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 5th! Such cool plans - you're such an Aries with your COOL PLAN!!

Love you sister aries girl!

Have a GREAT TIME - and YOU know what I mean!

Beluga said...

I put up some pics of my moms funeral service - take a look.

Meagan said...

Sheena! You look so good!! Remember when we worked at InData and we'd do Pilates at like 5 in the morning? Bleh. But you do look so dang good! And yay for 5 years!

aprilDAWN said...

cute cute cute and more cute! haha hey that last picture i took of you guys!!! You def. need to bring the kids over so i can get more photos of those cute little models.

Check out some of my photo's here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aprildawnphotography/