1.27.2009

OOPS!!

So I get a kick out of scaring people or tricking them, anything to get me laughing. You might think its mean but I think its funny, ask my mom I do it to her ALL the time and to Adam too. So Adam will do it back to me too and normally my reaction is to hit him in the shoulder, luckily that's not the reaction I get when I do it to him :)

So anyways last night Adam went downstairs and I was walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth when he opened the bedroom door and I had just started to pass it so I turned around and screamed AHHH! Well I didn't even plan on trying to scare him so it surprised him and surprised me that he had a FULL bowl of cereal to the brim. Well he jumped so high half of his bowl ended up on him and the floor. I felt sorry immediately and said sorry sorry, I will clean it up. Then he started bustin up laughing! So then I started laughing to the point of tears (which doesn't happen). Seriously I saw it in slow-mo...I scared him, his cereal sloshed up and over and out of his bowl. It was GREAT!! I am so glad he didn't get mad and is such a good sport with all my pranks

2 comments:

Beluga said...

You don't laugh until you cry enough - we need to hang out more!! :)

Shannon said...

if you scare me, I'll pee my pants, and you know I will! That was WAY TOO FUNNY!