1.29.2009

Shake Ye BumBum

So I am sitting here studying right now and Janae just wants to play so she is crawling all over me and playing Peek-a-Boo, having me pretend her shoe is a drink and having me take a sip and pretending to be asleep so I can wake her up and all sorts of stuff (so I am not really getting my studying done) So I told her to go get her babies and put them to sleep and so she gets up and says to me "Shake Ye Bum Bum" and shakes it, then she said it was my turn so I did it, then she did it again, then looks at our Christus statue and says, "Jesus your turn! Shake ye bum bum!" LOL

1 comments:

The Brosemann Clan said...

she said that to jesus? how cute. I cant wait to meet her someday. Call me, next time your out here and we'll get the kiddos together to play. it'll be so fun.