1.06.2009

2009 Resolutions Already Broken

So my main new years resolution was to make it to church every Sunday. I thought it was going to be a piece of cake because our time went from 1:30 (which is nap time) to 8am and I was all pumped about it. Well Saturday night comes around and we were at my uncles house in Peoria until 11:15 and didn't get home until 12:30 then was so tired we forgot to set our alarm clock and didn't get up until the kids woke us up at 9:30. So much for that one I can' even get through the first Sunday!!

I have been a total slacker when it comes to blogging I have a ton of pictures too from Christmas, parties, New Years so hopefully I get them up soon

2 comments:

Beluga said...

Keep trying!

The Coolest Curiels said...

Its ok Sheena, just don't get discouraged and keep trying. One week at a time! :)