1.01.2009

2008 Going Out With a Bang

So at the last minute we got a dj gig from a couple and they were kind of nervous cause they have been to parties where the dj was horrible so they wanted to meet us to get a feel of us...and of course they loved us and we were hired. When we pulled up to their house I was like "WOW these are some wealthy people" Then when we met the wife Alissa and the husband Freddie I was like how in the world do these people have so much money cause come to find out they are only 30. My first thought is he must be a professional baseball player or maybe golfer cause he had just gone golfing earlier that day. Well come the night of New Years Eve a couple showed up and I immediately recognized them cause I had gone to junior high with them (what are the odds) so we started talking and I was like how in the world do you know them and she said she just started nannying for them then I asked what does he do and she looked me like what you don't know and told me he plays for the Pittsburg Pirates, he's the second baseman. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?! He and his wife were SOOOO nice and sooo much fun, it was our best New Years ever and a great crowd to celebrate with. They dance all night long til 3 in the morning!
This is how I saw him just a regular guy
but this is what everyone else knows him by

I just thought it was pretty cool that we dj'd for him :) I have pics and will download them later

2 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Thats so cool. Sounds like you had fun. It's kinda like how kevin flew "Mr. Fantastic" (from the fantastic 4) and didn't even know that it was him until someone told him.

McRae Family said...

It has been a VERY LONG time! How are you guys doing? We're great and loving life! I'm so glad someone finally responded to my wii age. It was one of those posts that I felt so proud of and nobody said anything. I know that sounds so lame, but its true. I'm glad that I didn't just entertain myself with that one. I hope you guys get to dj for them again, thats awesome!