12.29.2008

The Most Amazing, Jubilent, Beautiful, Wonder Woman In The World

This is from my sister in law, Kelly Curiel....

Our family has suffered an immense loss. My beautiful mom has passed away on December 28th, 4:05 a.m.

My mom, Pamela, collapsed from cardiac arrest Christmas night. Raul and I performed CPR on her until the paramedics came and they attemped to revive her as well. After 20 minutes without a heartbeat they rushed her to the hospital where they finally brought back her pulse however she was dependent on a breathing machine.

It took 24 hours to find that she had also suffered a stroke and there was very little brain activity. After 3 days, in which Aubrey, I, Raul and my dad never left the hospital, my mom's brain activity completed ceased. We waited for my moms brother to fly in from Florida to say his goodbyes and released her from the machines.

My mom was my best friend. I spoke with her 4 times a day, everyday. Everyone who knew her loved her so much. She had dozens and dozens of friends from church come by to see her. They all loved her dearly. She was the most generous, gracious, and loving soul in existence. I know her family who has gone before her is thrilled to be with her now.

She will live on forever in our hearts and stories. The pain we feel from this loss is unable to be expressed. The magnitude of this traumatic event at such a festive holiday will never be forgotten. Our family has lost a piece of our hearts that can never be repaired until we meet with her again.

We love you mom. So so much. We cherish you.


Please contact Raul for the funeral arrangments on Wednesday morning, Dec 31st at 8:00a.m. in Mesa.

We are also asking for memorial contributions to be deposited into a specific bank account. We will have additional information soon so please ask Raul. We greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness at this time.

Your prayers will give us strength.


(We loved Pam so much, she took GREAT care of us everytime we went to her house. My kids automatically adopted her as their grandma and she her grandbabies. She was so generous and took care of Adams every need always making sure he had Coke to drink and food to eat, and he gladly accepted. :) Her smile made me laugh and her smile would just melt you. The love she had for everyone always showed. I couldn't but help loving her to pieces!! She was an amazing woman and will be missed dearly. WE LOVE YOU PAM!)

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh Sheena I am so very sorry to hear about this. We will keep you & your family in our prayers. With much sympathy & love