12.02.2008

Where Did November Go?!?!

So yeah I just realized yesterday was December 1st am I the only one kind of stressed out that Christmas is around the corner. I hadn't even thought about making X-Mas cards yet, I better get on top of that pronto! And we have to put up our tree, decorate the house, make my parents X-Mas gift, make lots of junk food, study for school, all within like 3 weeks. Can we please pause life but keep going, like how Zack from Saved by the Bell did...I WANT THAT!! I have a whole list of stuff I should be doing, atleast my intentions are good but expect our house to get decorated like the week before Christmas and my parents gift to be half way done, and probably no junk food made and not as much studying done as I would like and all of it done most likely 3 weeks after Christmas....that sounds about right

1 comments:

Beluga said...

4 realz, its gonna be '09 - crazies