6.30.2008

Busy Weekend

So this Saturday was jam packed with fun. For lunch we drove to Peoria to have pizza with my grandpa and a Chicago Pizza joint, which was delicious!! I ate WAY to much pizza and Janae made another huge mess. She wears her pizza quite well, Logan is a clean eater now which is so wonderful so I don't have to clean up two huge messes!







After that we went to his house and he showed Logan and Janae train videos. The kids just love him so much! They're definitely his pride and joy!


Chillin in Grandpa's recliner with Daddy



They couldn't share so they both climbed on Grandpa's lap

2 comments:

Beluga said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Nanners upclose with pizza face is so gross-cute.

Shannon said...

I love the closeup of Janae....looks like a little chipmunk! too cute!