7.01.2008

Stories, Stories, Stories

This is super fun, I got it off my sister-in-laws blog who got it off our step-sister-in-laws blog, haha, anyways, it fun just do it!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (only wonderful memories of great things I did please -thank you)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

The Coolest Curiels said...

Okay, so Daniel and I had just been married and we went to AZ so I could meet his family (you guys) and you offered to help set up the reception even though you were super pregnant! I was SOOOOO grateful! So we went to Costco and I remember it was super fun walking aroung shopping with you guys because you were really funny and like constantly eating! I LOVED IT! And then later you let me borrow Adam's gel!

Beluga said...

OH Sheena - how can I count the ways I remember you.
FIRST memory, Raul on the phone with Adam about the mastiff you in the background speaking your mind about it. I was like "who is this girl" little did I know you were my aries soon to be sister in law awesomeness!
Then- I remember us hanging out when I lived at Raul Srs' apt place. We'd eat at souper salad (aw I miss it) and exercise. Also I remember you helping me to get the dogs outta Mexico -- you were like what is this lady getting me into!
Then I remember hanging out and spending then night at your house on your sticky leather couches- you gotta get a guest bed :) We had so much fun and it was so hard to leave.
But then you came and visited us here in Mobile and we had so much funny and made so many everlasting memories!
I LOVE YOU! I love that we all get along so well - what a dream!

Beluga said...

I said "so much funny" hehehehe

Beluga said...

UH OH- WHERE ARE YOU - ITS BEEN 6 DAYS!

Carlie said...

hey it's Carlie. Just leting you know I had to create another blog. here is my new blog address.
thebrosemannclan.blogspot.com

G Gang said...

Sheena,
I think my first memory of you is playing Balderdash at the McRae's house. I think it got a little out of hand, but that was bound to happen when you get us all together like that. You only had Logan then and he was such a good kid. I also remember you saying that I have to get a blog. Guess what! I have one now. Check it out.
Katie