3.16.2008

I LOVE MARICOPA!!

So we were invited to go to a birthday party for some new friends I made, I met the husband, Steve, in my boot camp class and the wife, Shannon, in pilates (what are the odds I know!) so their daughters 1st birthday party was today and I didn't know if we were going to make it because my whole family was sleeping but we did show up...almost 2 hours late, better late than never. So anyway I am really shy if I don't know people and there were going to be a bunch of people there so as we pulled up I was getting sick to my stomach but I made it inside. I walked into their backyard and it was like stepping into an oasis. I would try to explain it but I am going to have to take pics instead. But we had a great time, Janae ate 2 cupcakes and Logan made some new friends. We met some awesome people too that we are going to hangout with. Yeah more play dates!! I just wish I was friends with my neighbors but the west side of Tucker Rd kind of is lame-o the east side is the cool place to live ;-) Anyways that was my fun day!! I am so glad we moved to Maricopa because we have made lifetime friends!!!!

Oh yeah and I just got some awesome news that one of my BFF's is moving back to AZ! YEAH!!!! She is so awesome!

1 comments:

JC&S said...

heck yes I am!!! and were gonna have SOOO much fun!!!