3.16.2008

The 3 Loves of My Life...before DP, Fast Breaks and Fast Food

My awesome family! Adam is so Hot, I get jealous ;-P and he is such a wonderful help and always gives me a break when needed. Logan is such a stud with his "skater shoes" and his "spicy hair". And it makes my heart melt when he says I love you mom and, See you later alligator, crocodile. and of course Neener Nanners (yes she has like 15 nicknames) is so adorable and beautiful I can't stop kissing her and can't get mad at her when she throws her food on the floor and puts it in her hair. I just have the most wonderful family, even though at times we are the Crazy Family, hey as long as we all are it works!
I am so sad (actually crying) looking at these pics because in a couple of years Logan wont be small enough to sit in my lap and won't let me kiss him because it won't be cool and will be a teenager and get mad at me (worse than he already does) but he will always be my Little Loganito Boy


Momma and her baby bears

4 comments:

Angee said...

They aren't allowed to grow up anymore! It makes me want to cry too! I love you and your babies! :)

Beluga said...

Can't wait to visit


p.s. that's why you have to have more babies! :)

The Coolest Curiels said...

Oh NO! You can't talk like that! Then we all get emotional!

The Coolest Curiels said...

PS. Maybe by the time we have kids, Logan can babysit them! What a thought...