3.17.2008

Hip Hopper

Janae is my little dancing queen. We were at my father-in-laws on Saturday and it was 9:45pm and we were about to leave and I was holding her when they play Low/Apple Bottom Jeans and she was squirming to get out of my arms and ran to were everyone was dancing and starting getting low! It was so funny she danced for the whole song and I have never seen her get into it so much! It is Logan's favorite song, he always asks me to play "my song" and then he says, "Are you ready mom?" It is great, I should record him because he sings it too...ok I will work on that. Kids are wonderful aren't they!!

3 comments:

Beluga said...

Oh Ish- we gots ourselves a BOOTAY SHAKER!!!

Beluga said...

PS- ADAM don't give into Janae's whining for sugar!

The Coolest Curiels said...

LOL! I can't wait to see that! Why are your kids so DARN cute!?