2.03.2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

I am sure most of your husbands, if not all, are so pumped up for Super Bowl and you have really fun plans to hangout with friends and family and watch the game on a big tv and eat lots of fun football food. Well, I don't know what kind of guy I married but he doesn't like football. Honestly, I say Adam can you please watch sports! He will watch basketball, but that is it. So have fun with your MANLY MEN, I will have fun staying at home watching chick flicks!

4 comments:

The Curiel's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angee said...

Robby hates Football and sports too! Maybe we should just watch it by ourselves and let them take care of the kids! :)

Beluga said...

I cannot believe it has been a year since we were all together for that.
Dang time flies!

Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.