1.11.2008

We Are Family

From left to right, Kirt, Lindsey, Adam and ME, Ryan and Dawn, Nathan and Nicole.

What's family time without some manly restling?! Yes, Adam and Ryan are still 13 year old boys who like to restle
My cousin Nathan and his wife Nicole came to visit from Utah and I haven't seen him for almost 2 years so we got together with my brother, Kirt, and his wife, Lindsey and Nathan's brother, Ryan, and his wife, Dawn and had dinner and played games. It was so much fun to see everyone, we had a GREAT time!!

5 comments:

Karisa & Tyler said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love getting together with my family! Too bad none of them are married yet, but they are still young, it will happen with time I'm sure! :) I also love seeing all the pictures of your kids! They are so stinkin cute! :) Love you and talk to you soon!

Colette Goodman said...

I really love your family. Tell Kirt HI for me and when does Trevor get home?
I changed mt blog to private. Email me so I can add you to the list. colettegoodman@gmail.com.

Dawn Davis said...

K, can I seriously be any chubbier?? Mental note, lay off the junk food Dawn!! HA HA! Just kidding, isn't it so funny how boys just don't know how to grow up!! Oh well, can't stop loving them!! Thanks for everything Sheena, you always brighten my day when we get to see you...which is not often enough!!

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

Hey your blog is super cute! I found it surfing through links from other's blogs. Your family is adorable :) I hope you don't mind me adding u to mine!