1.08.2008

A Little Behind

So yeah I haven't posted anything for over a month, but was just super crazy busy. And I would start posting pictures but I lost 99.9% when my husband and his brother were copying and pasting everything from one hard drive to another, but his brother finally found them and just has to burn all 3000 pictures to cds then send them in the mail and hope they make it here all the way from Louisiana.


Something that I just HAD TO post was that while Adam was in Yuma for work he was bored at work and went to Target and bought himself a book!! Yes that is HUGE because he hasn't read a book since he was a little boy, and even then I don't know if he did. But he read it in a day and LOVED IT!! That is all he could talk about. What I don't get is that I have been trying to get him to read our entire marriage, I bought him books and everything but he wouldn't read them. Well however it happened he read it then went to the store the next day and bought another book, he is so cute!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Um, Sheena, you're a little behind again....hehehe. Would you update this thing already?