1.08.2008

Afternoon in the Sun


AustinTyler
Drew

Logan is such a STUD!!! He loves that jacket, he calls it his "Hulk jacket" THE 3 MUSKETEERS!! Logan loves hanging out with his best buds and could do it all day everyday!
So I took out my camera because Janae inspired me. I did her hair in pigtails for the first time today and WOW she is definitely the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on! Then I just went picture crazy and took 70 pictures at the park...yeah it is crazy I know!
I just can eat her up!! As long as she is eating food, which is what she did the whole time we were at the park, and some milk she is happy camper.
So all I wanted was a cute picture with my super cute baby girl and then she noticed Ainsley's pink blanket (which looks like hers) and she wanted it but didn't understand so she just kept whining and that is why we have this picture.

THANKS JEN FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND AND ALWAYS HANGING OUT WITH ME AND KEEPING ME ON TRACK! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

0 comments: