1.22.2008

We went bowling with Rachel and Stephen and Candace and Steve and played pool. It was so much fun to bowl with our friends. I suck really bad at bowling no matter how hard I tried I would never get over a 60 score. Then my BF Rachel gave me some professional advice that I should stand more to the right so the ball would go straight down the middle. Duh, why hadn't I thought of that and BAM it worked I broke 100!!! Thanks Rach I couldn't of done it without you! And WOW what a great tan!!
Rachel and I played a game of pool while we waited for your hubbies. Wow that was a joke, I had to break it and that didn't work very well. No kidding that game took us an hour. I wanted to give up so many times because they just wouldn't go in the dang pockets, but somehow we finished the game. Haha...it was so funny!




WE LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR BEING SUCH GREAT FRIENDS and FAMILY!!

0 comments: