10.16.2007

Poor Hubby

I know everybody already knows how good Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse are, but I thought I would just tell you again. I read some of your blogs and still didn't know if I should read it, then my friends Amanda and Emilie read them and so I decided to buy them. I started Twilight about a month ago and finished it in like 3 days then New Moon in 2 days. I guess it is better to be addicted to reading instead of watching tv. But Adam was feeling neglected, so I thought I wouldn't start reading Eclipse for like a week and spend some time with Adam and watch movies or something. Well, that didn't happen I read the first chapter and haven't been able to put it down. Adam went to Blockbuster while I stayed at home and read. He got You, Me and Dupree which is super romantic since I have been wanting to watch it for sometime so I stopped reading and watched it. After the movie was over Adam asked if I like it and I said that was the biggest waste of an hour and 45 minutes that I could have been reading!! So I am officially giving up on watching movies and tv because nothing is better than this book right now and Adam will just have to be patient while I finish it, even if he is being neglected. I put up with video games for so long, now it is time to get back at him and not listen to him while I am reading!! LOL

2 comments:

Carlie said...

I love those books and I am finished and wanting to read them again and again. I think I just may. Let me know what you think of the ending on eclipse. U know, their going to be making a movie, didnt u>? but it wont be out till like 2010.so annoyoing.

Karisa & Tyler said...

Ha ha! I totally understand how you feel! I think it took me a total of three or four days to finish the books. It did take a few days to get each book from my sister (she'd only let me borrow one at a time) so over all it took a week. I loved them though and they are still my favorites! I'm so glad you're enjoying them too! :)
-Karisa