10.19.2007

THE BIG 2-6!!!

Adam is going to be 26 on Tuesday so I thought I would surprise him and take him to Vegas (since we have never been there and to see his sister, Crystal). I am sooo excited, I don't keep secrets, so I am freaking out inside!! I should be finishing packing right now, but of course I am blogging. I am going to drop the kids off at my mom's and then go to his work. We are going to go to the park and have a picnic then I am snatching him from work and off we will go!!! I am so ready for a vacation without the babies! Just some one on one time with my honey since it has been over 2 years since Adam and I got away just the two of us! So I will take lots of pics so watch out for them!!

4 comments:

Goodman Family said...

Hope you had fun. I want to see pictures. I love Vegas. Cooper and I went right after we got married, but I was still 19 and couldn't gamble. I told him we need to go back now that I am 24 and legal.

Colette

Carlie said...

sounds like fun. i wish my parents or someone would watch the kids for us for a few days so that we could get out of town. (so desperately needed)I hardly ever see Bo, (work) and so we never get to be with eachother. hope you had fun. Cant wait to see pics

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

It was so fun having you!!! You are welcome back anytime. I love you guys!

The Parkers said...

I am anxiously awaiting pictures and to hear how the surprise all went...I love that you did that...sounded like tons of fun!