10.13.2007

Welcome Camden Fisher!!!!

Yesterday I spent a good part of my day at the hospital with my friend Rachel and Stephen Fisher and their family waiting for baby boy #2 to come. I got there about 12:30 and Adam came and got me to get me some food at 4:15pm and she finally got to a 6 after being a 4 since about 10am. We weren't even gone an hour and a half and I called and they had the baby 45 minutes previously!!!! Wow way to get that baby out Rachel! He is a very cute 'Puppy' they like to call him and his brother Quentin. He looks just like his big brother. Talk about craving another baby, that will do it to you. He is either 7lb 15oz and 20 1/2" long with dark brown hair. He is perfect and Rachel is doing fabulous as always. Pictures will come shortly

1 comments:

Karisa & Tyler said...

You have the cutest kids! Seriously... How are you doing otherwise though? I haven't seen you in years it seems! The last person I think I saw was your mom in Wal-Mart randomly! :) Hope you're doing great though!