11.11.2009

There's Something In The Air

Last night on the way home Adam serenaded Janae for like 30 minutes on our way home, it was so cute. She kept saying again again. And he had to look at her when he was singing, eventually he couldn't think of anymore church songs and went to Christmas songs. Wow am I ready now for Christmas, its all I can think about. Just the smell of it and being with family, its the best!


I love my husband, he is the best, very supportive and helpful. I am so lucky, I can't believe we are coming up on 6 years of being married and Dec 19th will be 7 years since we have been together. He is starting to communicate more and more and I love it, its so great that my husband can communicate instead of being mute lol --- Love ya

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Adam! ha! so fun when our husbands come out of their shell! so cute to see them kid with the little ones. (oh, and thanks so much on that kind compliment on my blog...it meant a lot to me...I only hope I can deliver for you photos you think are amazing too) kisses

TreBeck said...

So Cute!! I am so blessed to be a part of your family. I adore your kids! I am so glad that Janae loved her Birthday present from us. I knew she would! I did! :) I love you. You are such a great sista'! Love ya.

Dawn Davis said...

Umm, can your family be any more attractive?? Seriously, BEAUTIFUL family pictures! Can you teach me how to do my hair like that?? And yay for sweet husbands...I am SO excited to see that interaction between Britton and Ryan.