11.17.2009

SHE SAID WHAT?! SHE DID WHAT?! JANAE!!!!

So this morning Janae and I sent Logan off to preschool and I decided to treat her to McDonald's breakfast then go to the library. She choose where we sat, it should be no big deal right? Well there is a group of three ladies sitting three feet away from us after sitting there for a bit she pipes up, pointing to them, "Mom those girls are FAT!" WHAT are you serious? I told her so fast that we don't say that its not nice (I don't know where she got that from), then about 5 minutes later she says even louder, "MOM THOSE GIRLS AREN'T FAT!!" now it looks like I said it and she is correcting ME! Holy cow, I was embarrassed, I am not sure if they heard cause I was not looking up at this point. Nice, another five minutes pass, I am texting Adam and all of the sudden the fire alarm goes off in the whole place, immediately I look up and see Janae standing up right next to the fire alarm she just pulled, that was right next to her chair. It was going off for like 5 minutes before they tried to turn it off, they realized the screw they had to tighten to turn it off was stripped (I wonder why maybe because kids have pulled it so many times, put a stupid cover over it or don't put a table and chairs right next to it!) After 15 minutes we gave up and left, the alarm still sounding. They were on the phone when we left with the fire department or something trying to get the thing turned off. LOL - - - - way to start a morning huh?! Finally made it to the library and left there with no catastrophes :)

3 comments:

TreBeck said...

Oh my gosh Sheena, that is hilarious! Embarrassing, but hilarious! I love that girl!

Anonymous said...

Those Scorpio girls!

The Brosemann Clan said...

thats flippin awesome. Coltin did the same thing one time. I think it was a mcd's too. And he pulled the alarm and throws his arms up in the air and shouts " I did it! I did it!!!" of course. it was my son who did it. Too funny. Too funny