11.09.2009

Oh Logan, you don't know how cute you are!

We were driving home from Fry's and Logan says the following

Logan: "Is the earth a big huge planet?"
Mommy: "Yes it is!"
Logan: "Its so big I can't even carry it!"

Can't describe how cute you are, the next segment shows his manly side...you gotta go when you gotta go!

Just pulled up to Costco a couple of days ago Logan said he had to pee I told him ok lets go inside and I didn't even get a chance to get out of the car and he was already out of the door with like 20 people around in front of everyone started to pee....NIIICE!!

The next morning I was out front talking to the neighbor turned around and he was in his one piece pj's unzipped them, was standing by the tree, hanging out and all, about to water the tree. He is trying to be water aware, trying to save me money by not using the toilet. How lovely!!


And Janae right now keeps saying she quits!! I love my babies!

1 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Your kids are to cute. SO no baby yet. I had hard contractions all night last night but when I woke up this morning they were gone. I am being induced tommorow at 7:30am at the mercy gilbert hospital. So hopefully Zoey will make her apperance sometime tomorrow.