10.26.2009

LOGAN'S FIRST FIELDTRIP!!

Today Logan's preschool class went on a field trip to the Science Center and I got to be a chaperone. It was so fun! We also took one of Logan's schoolmates, so in reality it was like I had 3 kids. Silly Sheena doesn't believe in flats or tennis shoes unless your hiking so I wore like 4" heels. I didn't think it would be THAT big of deal....but after chasing JANAE and taking kids back and forth to the bathroom cause they all couldn't pee at the same time and walking from the parking garage all the way to the center and back, PHEEEWWWWW!!! I was tired! We went into the planetarium show which was cool, Janae might have ADHD, she will NEVER listen to me and can't sit still to save her life. She eventually winded up laying on her stomach on my lap with her head at my knees, pulled up her shirt so I could tickle her back....wow Janae I have spoiled you too much! Luckily when we got home the kids went down for a nap and so did I....I will post pictures when I have more time, HI-HO, HI-HO, ITS OFF TO WORK I GO!

0 comments: