10.15.2009

Rundown from Oct 21st-Nov 7th

How has the end of Oct & beginning of Nov gotten to be so popular?! I guess I'm just glad they aren't going to rain on my parade in April for my birthday, I get to share it with one of my besties though! KELLY!!!!

OCT 21-Aaron's birthday (adam's brother)
OCT 23-Adam's birthday (my husband :))
OCT 24-Trevor & Becky's 1 year anniversary (my brother)
OCT 27-April's birthday (adam's sister)
OCT 27-Papa's birthday (my grandpa, he turns 90!!)
OCT 29-Jessica's birthday (Daniel's, Adam's brother, wife)
OCT 30-Party to celebrate grandpa's birthday
OCT 31-HALLOWEEN!
NOV 3-JANAE TURNS 3!!!
NOV 3-My niece, Zoey, is due!! (Crystal's little one)
NOV 5-LOGAN TURNS 5!!!
NOV 7-Logan and Janae's birthday party!
NOV 8-Aaron & Jill's 7th Anniversary! (Adam's brother)
NOV 16-Raul & Kelly's 8th Anniversary! (Adam's bro)

HOLY COW THIS MONTH IS GETTING BUSIER AND BUSIER!!!

6 comments:

Beluga said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Curiel's said...

November 8- Jill and Aaron's 7th anniversary!!

Beluga said...

Oh Anniversaries are included!? Nov 16, Kelly and Raul, the big 8! (nice - deleting my comment so no one would know :) )

Sheena said...

It had to be done, I should have known :) seriously anything else in oct and nov?!?!?!

Mobile Stake Institute said...

http://www.ldsces.org/manuals/eternal-marriage-student-manual/m2-mothers.asp (read this together)

Mobile Stake Institute said...

from Kelly