4.06.2009

BEHIND MY CLOSET DOORS

I don't understand the purpose of having to hang up your clothes after you try them on and then decided that shirt makes you look pregnant and so do the next 5 and who in the heck wants to hang up a shirt you are mad at so you just throw it on the floor. Its way less work to just throw it on the floor. I need to create something the eliminate all of that work and nonsense...or maybe that is just called a nanny.

So I don't know why I try on so many shirts when last week I tried the same ones on and decided I hated them, can my body really look good a week later to were I want to wear that shirt, negative. And because of that the floor of my closet takes a beating. If I tell Adam I cleaned our room I am really just throwing all of my clothes and anything else I don't want to take the time to really put away behind my closet doors. And it has gotten to the point of almost no return when I decided I seriously have to do something since now I really have nothing left on the hangers and I can't keep buying more clothes when I have a zillion laying on the floor in a gigantic pile. So after about a month I did it, I washed the dirty one and hung up the clean ones and now there is room to walk around my "walk in closet". WOOHOO!! I know one of my sister-in-laws knows what I am talking about cause I have been told/and seen that her bedroom is just like my closet. So I am soooo glad I know that I am not the ONLY one like this.

Feel free to make me feel better and call yourself out and tell me what room in your house is like my closet

5 comments:

Angee said...

Totally my kitchen! I hate doing dishes so the entire house will be spotless and I will still have 3 loads of dishes. Blah! They are done for now, but we'll see how long it lasts! (and all through high school my walk in closet was exactly like that-one good thing of having a small closet) :)

Beluga said...

closets have a floor? who knew?

Heidi said...

Yes we all have atleast one spot like this. Mine just happens to be the Closet as well. I have been thinking though that since James will be back in a few months that I will have to do the same thing. Clean it up he will want his side of the closet back. LOL!!

Tiffany said...

I totally agree. Our bedroom looks like a closet, but not only with our clothes but with all the kids too. It's crazy!!!

Stephen, Rachel, Q, & Cam said...

Awwww....... Im so proud of you for cleaning it up. My next project is my two super huge loads of laundry that are down in the laundry room that i was just to lazy to put upstairs and put away!