4.05.2009

6 Days to go...but who's counting??

Until we get our baby girl, she still doesn't have a name. So I came up with a list and Adam narrowed it down to three. So I want your opinion one last time. What do you think would fit a miniature pinscher thats black and brown...

1. Daisy
2. Ginger
3. Meerah (but I don't like how its spelt)
Boy oh boy is my son a duplicate of his daddy. Adam since the day he was born has been a nagging pest to his mom, then to me. She even warned me, do you know what your getting into. He will do things that you hate just to be annoying...and yep he does. Of course he didn't do it when we were dating, only once we got married. And lately Logan has been doing it NON STOP to Janae and she sure does hate it! So they have been fighting quite a bit lately. If she is in a bad mood Logan thinks it the perfect time to want to be all lovey and cuddly and of course she is like me and just wants her space but he won't give it to her...and then he laughs once she starts screaming or something.....OH ADAM HOW I LOVE THEE!!!

AH IF YOU COULD ONLY HEAR MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW...SCREAMING, CRYING, LOGAN YELLING AND CRYING, ADAM MOCKING LOGAN, ME TAKING LOGAN'S GUM FROM HIM BECAUSE HE KEEPS PLAYING WITH IT, JANAE YELLING AT ME TO NOT TAKE HIS GUM, HER CURRENTLY THROWING MY LOTION AT ME....I think its time to go to bed :o)

3 comments:

Beluga said...

What a whirlwind house!! You'll miss it one day though, when they slam their doors and don't want anything to do with their parents. :)

I like Mira (meer-uh) or Merah (ME - RAH)I like the second pronounciation better.

Ginger and Daisy are way way common, but they are both very cute.

Beluga said...

call me tomorrow...tomorrow. cuz tommorrow's my b-day. But you can call me anyday actually.

:)
APRIL 7 is the BIG DAY!

Stephen, Rachel, Q, & Cam said...

I think i like Ginger, you knoww when you act like you are calling a puppy like , Here Ginger, come here (whistle). It just fits!