2.17.2009

Newest Addition to our now Family of 5!!

Sorry if your disappointed but there is no bun in my oven! Just a sweet little dog, that is actually going to be ready to come home on my birthday. But she is nameless and I am searching everywhere trying to come up with the perfect name. I want something that means something beautiful like princess, adore, my love, sweet, or something (corny I know) super cute and that will fit her.



Here is a couple of things...yes they are corny but that's why I need help

Dulce - Sweet
Min Kara - My Love
Amira (A-mee-rah) - Princess in Arabic
Aida - Princess
Ena - Princess in Hebrew then I was thinking her name would be EnaBelle
Xenia - Warrior Princess (since I always get called that)
Ava

I LOVE HER AND CAN'T WAIT TIL SHE IS HERE!!! When I found out she was mine I was giddy like a school girl in love :o) And the kids already love her too, Janae does the kissy thing and says come here baby. Logan wants a baby brother but this is a close as he is going to get so he's excited too!

6 comments:

Johnson Clan said...

Trevor had a great idea, I sent it to your email, remember how we tslked about a princess name how about Bell? cute and easy for the kids to say

Love you Mom

Tiffany said...

I say Amira that's pretty.
Min Kara which means my love is kinda what we named Cara Mia which means my dear in Italian so I'm not really up for that one. No matter how cute or sweet she is.

The Coolest Curiels said...

I like Ena/Enabelle. Its cute, easy, and when you add the belle it has a southern flare! :)

The Curiel's said...

AHH! I want one!! Sorry I didn't answer your text, I went home from work early b/c I'm sick and then I've been sleeping and lying around all afternoon/evening!!

Angee said...

That puppy is super cute! I'm so jealous! I love all the names! I'm a little partial to all the princess ones. :)

The Ellsworth's said...

How about Bella! That means beautiful. Cute puppy! I want one now! Happy Birthday too!