2.18.2009

JILL PLEASE DON'T GO INTO LABOR :)

So this is a super busy rest of the week and weekend and I am leaving tonight and won't be back until tomorrow night cause I am going snowboarding then Thursday night going to see Confessions of a Shopaholic with Aubrey, then Friday going to Scottsdale for two nights with Adam and then if you want to have my niece Sunday night that works for me ;) lol...I just don't want you to have her while I am snowboarding cause I really want to come!! So please let me know, I hope everything is going ok, or as good as it can for about ready to POP! Love ya and my little Pricer

Also I had a dream last night that I got to the mountain to snowboard and realized I forgot all of my stuff and had to drive back home to get it and I woke up startled and ran to my closet and pulled all of my snowboarding gear out so I made sure I wouldn't forget it :) I hope you have a fun rest of the week and weekend if not I bet I will have enough fun for both of us hehehe....now I need to find my camera so I can take a bunch of pictures

0 comments: