11.14.2008

Slow Down

Don't you just wish your life could slow down for a day, perferably a week? Ah I feel like I am ALWAYS on the go and never at home and my house is getting neglected, I don't have time to vacuum or mop or dust. There is always somewhere I need to be and I am getting burnt out.

Like today, I got up at 730 got ready, got the kids ready fed them breakfast and went to workout, got back at 9, fed myself, gave kids a snack, cleaned my room (because there is always clothes to put away and I just can't keep up with them) showered, got clothes ready for family pictures today. Giving kids a bath, washing clothes for Adam....still need to do, get kids reready, do Janae's hair, unload the durango, put all of our clothes in the durango, feed them lunch, go to friends house so she can do my hair for pictures, meet adam to get my makeup, take family pictures, come home and vacuum, mop, dust, finish putting clothes away, finish Eclipse so I can finally ready Breaking Dawn. So it doesn't sound like that much but I never get a break and of course I love staying at home but I wish I was on like house arrest so I had to stay here :)

0 comments: