11.19.2008

2008 Birthday Pics

So for those who don't know Kiddie Kandids give children a free 8x10 on their birthday (you have like a month grace period after their birthday to get it too) but its so awesome you can just walk in say its their birthday they enter you into the computer, take the picture you pick out which one you want they print it off and you walk out with your FREE 8x10!!!! They do it every year up until they are ten. And you can start it when they are 5 or 7 or 3 or whenever. And then if you want you can order them online.

I worry a lot about takig pictures, like how should their hair be done, what should they wear, a solid or print, should they match, what colors look best, what background, what shoes. It can get kind of stressful, and I wasn't going to do it because once again I wasn't sure about the outfits cause they were totally different from each other but I just said what they heck, and what do you know they turned out just fine!


I PICK THIS FIRST ONE OF LOGANITO FOR MY 8X10







I PICK THIS ONE OF NEENERS FOR MY 8X10





5 comments:

Beluga said...

Logan Looks like a rockstar! and Nanners such a little miss!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

So Cute

Johnson Clan said...

Those are awesome pictures!! I think my grandkids are adorable!! Logan looks so grown up and then my little missy is such agirly gir, look at those poses!! Love them!! Grandma will will have to order just a few!!

Love grandma J

slurpee girl said...

I love them all, how do you pick just one?

aprilDAWN said...

SO flipping cute... i so could have taken better pictures though HAHA i cant wait to see you guys again love and miss you!