8.02.2008

ADAM GOT HACKED....LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

HAHAHAHAHA!! So I got to sleep in this morning which was nice because normally Adam sleeps in but when he plays his online game he doesn't care what I do so since he was playing his "Tales of Pirates" game I slept and yes I got up at 11, cause he never woke me up. Anyways he comes in the bathroom while I was getting ready and says I'm so pissed, but he said it pretty calmly so I didn't think anything of it. Then he kept saying it then after a minute of "I am so pissed" he told me his character on his game got hacked. At first I felt bad being the sympathetic wife I am and he was telling me how he lost like over $100,000,000 worth of stuff because he got an instant message that said go to this website and earn free points and it looked like the official website for Tales of Pirates and it said enter in your username and password and as soon as he did it his character stopped working, then he couldn't log in because the password had been changed and within like two minutes all of his stuff was sold off. But here is the killer, a couple of months ago I saw in our account adam has spent $25 online, well come to find out it was for his game and then I ended up finding $125 spent for his "STUPID GAME" (that's what I think of it) and I told him that he can't do that but then he justified it by saying you buy whatever you want and this is all I want. So I was like, alright good argument and it was like $125 over like 4 months so it wasn't that bad, then one day after that he said hey can I spend another $25 and I was like whatever and he did. Well my theory was proven I say you are never going to see that money it does nothing its just online, well I guess it did do something cause it bought him things but he is never going to see it again he just handed it over to some random hacker!! HAHAHA that's so funny, but here is the upside to this ADAM IS NEVER GOING TO PLAY AGAIN!!! YES!!!!! MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!!!! I GET MY HUSBAND BACK!! So for all those Curiel wives there you go find a hacker and have him hack your husband...Bo you can do it for Trish to0 ;-) What a great thing to wake up to...have a great weekend cause I WILL!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

4 comments:

aprilDAWN said...

hahahhhahha dude if that happend to mom she would cry. and about the whole getting away thing i mean not neccessarliy out of AZ just away from this area ya know like i litttttterally cannot handle it anymore and it doesnt really have anything to do with my parents we've actually been getting along for once its just the people, the jobs, the boys, everything theres nothing good here. HA and nono i dont really like derek i did but he's just not right for me like really what attracted me to him is that we're going through the same crap and he has a bangin personality but that boy just cant make up his mind about anything and i'm not about to waste my time waiting for something to happen this isnt going too ya know? So we're just friends the way i like it haha. DUDE i miss you a lot sheeenabeeena. hahahahaha omgash we went bowling last night and sheena was a man song came on it reminded me of you!

Johnson Clan said...

THats really funny, serves him right, putting so much time into that! Great now he will have more time with his family to do fun things!!

Love Mom

Beluga said...

haha - I AM THE QUEEN OF BEFORE AND AFTER PICS! :)

Danielle said...

Sheena, it's Danielle Lussier. I'm so happy that I found your blog. What a fun life you are living-it's so good to see that you and your family are doing so well! Your children are absolutely darling!