7.31.2008

Getting There

So I had pictures of the house and I accidentally deleted them, so I will go take some more today. Here is the specs living room, formal dining room when you first walk in then walk back passing the stairs and into the family room and kitchen area. Everything is very open and I love it, we actual have a real pantry instead of some cheap cupboard pantry...ghetto! Anyway, the back patio is the length of the house which is definitely a plus and the backyard is bigger than ours now but not huge and the side of the house is quite large too. Everyone behind us and to the side of us is one story and we are the only two story so I can bake naked, no bathing suit lines...LOVE IT!!! LOL...it's a three car garage, 4 bedrooms plus a closed in loft and 3 1/2 bathrooms. The house is the corner one and has a park like 20 yards away and a green belt on the west side of the house so we have a nice grass all year around and the best part is we don't have to mow it or pay for the water bill! So that's that and I will have pictures soon. But I have exciting news, I just registered Logan for school!!!! I think it's called Early Kindergarden, if he gets in he starts on the 11th otherwise they have to wait for the school by our house to finish getting state certified and then it should be in like a month or so after that. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Beluga said...

FINALLY lady! Oh my goodness - you have a mansion!
I dont know when we can come. I am starting school now and cannot really miss an entire week. I am going to be working so hard just to keep up.
WE are almost100% for Christmas- I know its so far away but at least we can come home for the holidays. Cant wait to see pics!

aprilDAWN said...

yayyyy! cant wait to be invited over for dinner lol! so i am moving out soon me and my best frriend are looking at houses to rent out SO STOKED!!!

The Brosemann Clan said...

yeah. thats awesome that you get to move. Im so jealous. I just "registered" coltin for preschool too. It's a waiting game for us though we have to wait till people call and cancel or dont show up for him to get in. But I have to call like once a week. sheesh. cant wait to see pics of the new house.

Johnson Clan said...

Love to see pictures of your new house!! Now comes the fun part...moving!! Packnig cleaning and all the fun stuff that goes with it, but it will be so fun for you to have a bigger house!!

Love Mom