3.20.2008

Next Time I Think I Will Listen to "THE MAN"

So it all starts with my camera being broken, which I have mentioned many a times. I finally decided to take it somewhere to be fixed on Saturday. I drove all the way to Tempe just to get it fixed. I walk up to the desk, hand the guy my camera and say, "I need to get my camera fixed it is broke and it clicks everytime I try to turn it on"....so he turns on the camera takes a picture and says, your camera is fine! Are you kidding me?! For a month and a half this camera has been playing dead and then the day I decide to take it in it works perfect, not fair! So I get in my car and take like 15 pics of myself just to make sure it really works. We won't be showing those because lets just say they didn't turn out so well!

I get home and takes a bunch of pics of my kids, me and the kids, Adam and Janae and all of us. Today Adam and I were taking pics of the stuff we are going to sale on Craigs List, then I walked out to my carport looked to my right and saw a big weed that I just HAD to pull. Then I saw another, and another and another. Adam came out and told me to stop because he just sprayed them yesterday and they will die so I should do something else. I told him just this one more....and it turned out to be like 50 more. So I ended up being out there for like an hour and a half (yes there were that many weeds, not my fault). Adam kept trying to get me to stop but I seriously COULDN'T STOP, I am addicted to pulling weeds I love it! So anyways, about 10 minutes before I was done my back was hurting so I decided to sit in the rocks then about 5 minutes later it dawned on me that I had my camera in my pockets, my back pocket. I pulled it out and oh yes I broke the screen!!!!! So much for it not being broke, because it was broke now and like 10 times worse than before. I can still take pictures but 3/4 of the screen is black and cracked. I finally decided to tell Adam, yeah he wasn't happy, I guess I should have listened to him when he told me to stop the first time. Ooops!!

But my yard looks GRRRRRRREAT!!

3 comments:

Beluga said...

I have broken 2 already

The Coolest Curiels said...

I love it when that happens!

Leslie said...

I too have done many things similar to that. Sorry it's really broken now, at least your weeds are gone! I too can't stand them. :o)