3.20.2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Here is the funny part...my camera still works you just can't see what you are taking pictures of but hey I will just have to use it like this until I get back over to Tempe, who knows it could take me another month. But my friend Kara put together an Easter egg hunt and it was so fun to be with my friends and their kids and spend the morning at the park.


Janae and her chocolate, before it started when we were hiding the eggs I was letting the kids play and she found one of the eggs opened it up and somehow got the kitkat wrapper opened and went to town, but then dropped it in the sand and was eating chocolate and sand and was a complete mess!


Then of course she had to have more chocolate afterwards and ate most of it then when I made her get down and play she ate all of the candy that was on the floor. Can we say sugar high?!

7 comments:

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

glad you guys had a fun time at the easter egg hunt. I've missed quite a few posts on your blog. Sounds like everyone is doing great and you are being a fun mommy. glad you guys made some new friends. My bro and sis n law live in maricopa. they just had a new baby about 3 weeks ago and they also have a two year old girl Molly. You guys should hook up with them.

Beluga said...

So Logan is your sister and Nanners is Adam as a girl (prettier of course)
Its crazy to see who kids look like! Now you need another little girl the spitting image of YOU!
(I think you will have a boy next though-maybe dark like Adam!)

We are officially house hunting so next time you come to visit we will have tons more space! CANT WAIT!

Carlie said...

hey,I am having a jewlery party in a few weeks. I'll send you an invitation or an evite invitation if you'd like to come. It's on friday april 4th at 7pm. Let me know. It'd be great to actually finally meet you.

JC&S said...

Hello deary! Yes we took those pictures well Chris did and he's started a Photography bussiness. check out Kissablephotos.blogspot.com or Kissablephotos.com (the website may still be under construction) Love you and miss you...for some reason I was thinking about honeybun and raja??? I know random right.

Beluga said...

Where's your update lady!??

Leslie said...

Sheena - you look great as a blonde or a brunette! Beautiful!!!

Stephen, Rachel, Q, & Cam said...

Cute Family Pic! I Love Your Kids They Are So Cute!!!!!! Love Ya!!