2.11.2008

Boot Camp Update

So I went to boot camp this morning and sped there, I don't normally go over 4mph in the city, but if you are late you have to do push-ups and I was running a little late this morning so I was going like 12 or 13 over, I guess a ticket is better than some stupid push-ups. Yeah I get there and was like the 3rd person there, and I was like 10 minutes early, silly Sheena! So I guess we do circuit stuff everytime because we did that today too but with more running. I was just doing my thing and the instructor says, Hey Sheena do more reps of everything. Don't think I am not watching you, it is too easy and I am going to make it hard. So I did and I did it to the best my body would let me without dying, because I knew she was watching! I didn't know we were supposed to eat before we went there, especially at 4:45, yeah and I almost puked on my way home in my car, guess I will be getting up at 4:30 to eat something. It's fun, and I am going to try really hard to eat good. This morning I had a whole wheat english muffin with pb and agave nectar then 3 hrs later an apple....SO FAR SO GOOD!!!

1 comments:

Beluga said...

You work it girl!!